• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Good morning folks,

I was wondering if its is possible to have a trigger on attachment whereas it would check if the record already has an attached file, and if so it would give an error and would not allow anymore files to be attached on said record.

And if the latter is indeed possible what should the trigger be counting? Attachments or Contentdocument?

Thanks in advanced for the help.
Good morning folks,

I was wondering if its is possible to have a trigger on attachment whereas it would check if the record already has an attached file, and if so it would give an error and would not allow anymore files to be attached on said record.

And if the latter is indeed possible what should the trigger be counting? Attachments or Contentdocument?

Good morning folks,