• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if it was possible for a lightning component to pass parameters to an embedded visualforce page? The need is that the lightning component, on a lightning community page, will dynamically display the visualforce page after a user-triggered callout, but the results need to be passed in from the callout. 
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to generate a CSV through a lightning component and allow the User to download it upon the click of a lightning button. This component is on a lightning community page. The onclick calls the following.
let csvName = 'downloadTest';
if (navigator.msSaveBlob) {
    var blob = new Blob([content], { type: 'text/csv;charset=utf-8;' });
    navigator.msSaveBlob(blob, csvName);
} else {
    let anchorLink = document.createElement('a');
    anchorLink.href = 'data:text/csv;charset=utf-8,' + encodeURI(content);
    anchorLink.target = '_self';
    anchorLink.download = csvName + '.csv';
    document.body.appendChild(anchorLink);
    anchorLink.click();
}

It works on Chrome and Firefox, but on Microsoft Edge it always shows "...couldn't be downloaded", and there are no other options aside from cancel. Would anyone happen to know how to get around this?
Hi everyone,

I need to figure out how to make calls to Cybersource for payments and refunds in Apex, and I have the credentials to do so, but I'm not sure how to implement it.

Does anyone have any sample/simple code that accomplishes one of these? I don't know how to build the request and the errors I receive are all 'XML Parsing Error'.

Any help at all would be great.
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if it was possible for a lightning component to pass parameters to an embedded visualforce page? The need is that the lightning component, on a lightning community page, will dynamically display the visualforce page after a user-triggered callout, but the results need to be passed in from the callout. 
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to generate a CSV through a lightning component and allow the User to download it upon the click of a lightning button. This component is on a lightning community page. The onclick calls the following.
let csvName = 'downloadTest';
if (navigator.msSaveBlob) {
    var blob = new Blob([content], { type: 'text/csv;charset=utf-8;' });
    navigator.msSaveBlob(blob, csvName);
} else {
    let anchorLink = document.createElement('a');
    anchorLink.href = 'data:text/csv;charset=utf-8,' + encodeURI(content);
    anchorLink.target = '_self';
    anchorLink.download = csvName + '.csv';
    document.body.appendChild(anchorLink);
    anchorLink.click();
}

It works on Chrome and Firefox, but on Microsoft Edge it always shows "...couldn't be downloaded", and there are no other options aside from cancel. Would anyone happen to know how to get around this?
Hi everyone,

I need to figure out how to make calls to Cybersource for payments and refunds in Apex, and I have the credentials to do so, but I'm not sure how to implement it.

Does anyone have any sample/simple code that accomplishes one of these? I don't know how to build the request and the errors I receive are all 'XML Parsing Error'.

Any help at all would be great.