• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello everyone,

I have an issue trying to customize a related list. Here's the context: I have two standard objects A and B. There is a Related List of object B on my object A. When trying to customize this related list, there are a number of available fields that can be selected. However, the field I need, which is a standard field, is not showing in the available fields. Is there any limitations on standard fields, that would make them non available?

Here's a screenshot:
User-added imageAny advice would be welcome!

Thanks for your help
Hello there,

I use a chatter component in my Case's page layout and I would like to change the order of its tabs, or at least to change the default tab. Here is my component:
User-added image
I would like the Email tab to be the default. Do you know how I could do that?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Marine
Hello fellow Salesforce Developers,

I would like to create a macro that would automatically perform a click on a global action that calls a lightning component.
My global action and my lightning component are ready and functionning, but, when I try to create my macro, I can't click on that global action.
Do macros support global actions with lightning components ?

Thanks for your answers!
Hello everyone,
I am trying to create a trigger to automatically set a value for a custom field First_Order_Date__c. Here is my code:

trigger Order_AfterInsert_Trigger on Order (before insert) {
    for(Order o : [SELECT Id, AccountId, Account.First_Order_Date__c FROM Order WHERE Id IN : trigger.new]){
        if(Account.First_Order_Date__c == null){
            Account.First_Order_Date__c = o.CreatedDate;
        }
    }
}
But I have the following error: A value cannot be stored to First_Order_Date__c in type Account.
My custom field is of type DateTime. Do you know how I could improve my code to remove this error?

Thanks!
Marine
Hello everyone,
I have a requirement to add a pop up to a standard page. When someone creates a new Lead and the Siret Code (custom field) is the same a the Siret Code of an existing account, a pop up should appear on the page, indicating that this Siret is already used.
Do you know how I could do this?
I thought about using a trigger, a custom controller, a controller extension or anything but I don't know how to articulate all of them.

Thank you for your help!
Marine
Hello fellow Salesforce Developers,

I would like to create a macro that would automatically perform a click on a global action that calls a lightning component.
My global action and my lightning component are ready and functionning, but, when I try to create my macro, I can't click on that global action.
Do macros support global actions with lightning components ?

Thanks for your answers!
Hello there,

I use a chatter component in my Case's page layout and I would like to change the order of its tabs, or at least to change the default tab. Here is my component:
User-added image
I would like the Email tab to be the default. Do you know how I could do that?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Marine
Hello everyone,
I am trying to create a trigger to automatically set a value for a custom field First_Order_Date__c. Here is my code:

trigger Order_AfterInsert_Trigger on Order (before insert) {
    for(Order o : [SELECT Id, AccountId, Account.First_Order_Date__c FROM Order WHERE Id IN : trigger.new]){
        if(Account.First_Order_Date__c == null){
            Account.First_Order_Date__c = o.CreatedDate;
        }
    }
}
But I have the following error: A value cannot be stored to First_Order_Date__c in type Account.
My custom field is of type DateTime. Do you know how I could improve my code to remove this error?

Thanks!
Marine
Hello everyone,
I have a requirement to add a pop up to a standard page. When someone creates a new Lead and the Siret Code (custom field) is the same a the Siret Code of an existing account, a pop up should appear on the page, indicating that this Siret is already used.
Do you know how I could do this?
I thought about using a trigger, a custom controller, a controller extension or anything but I don't know how to articulate all of them.

Thank you for your help!
Marine