• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have created a html Email Template in which the  Opportunity Owner will get Email Whenever the Amount is >= 500000 using Workflow rule . 
Now i need to add a URL in the same html Email Template  when the user click on “Link”, user must redirect to Opportunity record for which email was sent. ie., the record which the amount is >=500000.
how to create url of this type??

Thanks
Hi,
On Lead Record, email field must contain the first word of Lead Company field after the character ‘@’.

Thanks,
 Whenever the Opportunity Amount is greater than $500,000. Send email to Opportunity owner with text 
     “A big Opportunity is created in system. Please check out with following link”. Subject of email should be “New big Opportunity for Review”. 
     Make sure when user click on “Link”, user must redirect to Opportunity record for which email was sent. 
     Email will be sent only if "Some Field” Field “Value”is check to true. We should be able to control email sending behaviour based on User/Profile.

Thanks,
Aj
Hi Team,

Need a Apex class for following:

Create an Apex class called “SalesUtility”. Methods in this class must be accessible without creating an instance of it.
     And a utility method in “SalesUtility” which will return sum of “Expected Revenue” from Opportunity for current fiscal quarter. And 
     Write a utility method in “SalesUtility” class which will return all the Opportunity records having the same name as Lead Company field on Lead records. 
     Write a test class to verify all the above scenarios.

Thanks,
Aj
Hi,
How to Write a logic to show the costliest product price at Opportunity level added under Opportunity as Opportunity Line Item. (Hint: Formula, Rollup etc). New field should be created on Opportunity.

Thanks,
Aj
Hi,
Using validation rule How to  make sure no two Opportunities have same Name. 
Rule will throw error only if “Some Field” field “value” is checked to false.
And able to control email sending behaviour based on User/Profile.

Thanks,
Aj
How to Create a formula field on Opportunity to show the percentage difference between Amount vs Expected Revenue.
Hi
I need to Change the Opportunity Stage to “Prospecting” whenever Opportunity Amount is changes to any value.

Thanks,
Aj

Hi,
I dont want to  allow making Opportunity Stage = “Closed Won” or “Closed Lost” when the Opportunity Amount is greater or equal $500,000.

Thanks,

AJ

Hi,
I dont want to allow any change in Opportunity where the Stage = “Closed Won” or “Closed Lost”. 
Show an error message on the “Opportunity Stage” field of standard page “Since the Opportunity has been Closed, no change is allowed on record”.

Thanks,
Aj
Hi Team,

Need a formula on Opportunity to show number of days since Opportunity is opened. 
For Ex: If Opportunity is created on 1st July, formula field will show “10 days” as of 10th July.
Use Created Date field. Do not show any date if Opportunity is “Closed Won” or “Closed Lost”.
In that case it would show “-1 day”.
Hi Team,

How can we add Custom object Tab In Other Custom Object Edit Layout. We have tried in all aspects but none of dem have options. Is there any way to add one more Tab under the running Custom Object layout. 
Please find the Screen Shot to understand and help us.
Need To add one more Custom Object Tab

Hi , i have created a Button on Account object and Now i need the Apex controller code and visualforce page code Which will create a Contact when the user clicks the button. Please provide the code
Hi , i have created a Button on Account object and Now i need to add the visualforce page code Which will create a Contact when the user clicks the button. How to do it

How can i add the CustomObject to the Standard Platform user. The Object is visible in SystemAdministrator. And while creating the App for this Object i have added the  Standard Platform user also to the UserProfiles and Included the Custom Object in the Navigation Item. 
Now i am able to access the App and Custom Object only in Admin Profile , Whereas in Standard Platform user profile i have only access to App but not Custom Object.
Please help me on this.
Thanks ,
AJ
Can anyone explain Difference between Process Builder and Flows with example ? 
Thanks in Advance. 
AJ
Thanks in Advance. 
AJ
Hi,
On Lead Record, email field must contain the first word of Lead Company field after the character ‘@’.

Thanks,
Hi Team,

Need a Apex class for following:

Create an Apex class called “SalesUtility”. Methods in this class must be accessible without creating an instance of it.
     And a utility method in “SalesUtility” which will return sum of “Expected Revenue” from Opportunity for current fiscal quarter. And 
     Write a utility method in “SalesUtility” class which will return all the Opportunity records having the same name as Lead Company field on Lead records. 
     Write a test class to verify all the above scenarios.

Thanks,
Aj
Hi,
I dont want to allow any change in Opportunity where the Stage = “Closed Won” or “Closed Lost”. 
Show an error message on the “Opportunity Stage” field of standard page “Since the Opportunity has been Closed, no change is allowed on record”.

Thanks,
Aj
Hi Team,

How can we add Custom object Tab In Other Custom Object Edit Layout. We have tried in all aspects but none of dem have options. Is there any way to add one more Tab under the running Custom Object layout. 
Please find the Screen Shot to understand and help us.
Need To add one more Custom Object Tab

Hi , i have created a Button on Account object and Now i need the Apex controller code and visualforce page code Which will create a Contact when the user clicks the button. Please provide the code
Hi , i have created a Button on Account object and Now i need to add the visualforce page code Which will create a Contact when the user clicks the button. How to do it

How can i add the CustomObject to the Standard Platform user. The Object is visible in SystemAdministrator. And while creating the App for this Object i have added the  Standard Platform user also to the UserProfiles and Included the Custom Object in the Navigation Item. 
Now i am able to access the App and Custom Object only in Admin Profile , Whereas in Standard Platform user profile i have only access to App but not Custom Object.
Please help me on this.
Thanks ,
AJ
Thanks in Advance. 
AJ