• 10 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello everyone! I've been tasked with finding a way to show a related list on the Giving tab of a contact that contains Complete Soft Credits they're credited with. There is functionality for Partial Soft Credits, I'm wondering if there's a way to force that to also include complete soft credits or if I have to use CMTD Enhanced Related List (from AppExchange) to make it happen. I've tried to use CMTD, and attached is what happens. If I could get it to display the actual names of the donations, that would be just as good. User-added image Thanks in advance! 
So I have object Account.name which I need to take the last word of the string and place it at the beginning. For example, I have John and Jamie Jones and I need the custom field to read: Jones, John and Jamie
Hi everyone-

I have a custom field that I want to display the Last Name, First Name of a given account. For example, If the account name is "John and Jane Smith Household", I need the formula to populate the L,F Name field to say "Smith, John and Jane". Does anyone know the formula to do this?
Hey everyone! I'm trying to wrap my head around how to accomplish a certain view when accessing campaigns. So in our org we have a campaign with ~50 or so child campaigns and some of those children have grandchildren. I'm looking for a way to view them in an expandable tree or a cascading list. I can write the code, but I'm unsure where to start. Do I need a lightning component? Some kinda page? Thanks in advance for all the help. 
So I have object Account.name which I need to take the last word of the string and place it at the beginning. For example, I have John and Jamie Jones and I need the custom field to read: Jones, John and Jamie
Hi everyone-

I have a custom field that I want to display the Last Name, First Name of a given account. For example, If the account name is "John and Jane Smith Household", I need the formula to populate the L,F Name field to say "Smith, John and Jane". Does anyone know the formula to do this?