• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
A given profile is failing to capture a platform event in the paused flow interview. The Administrator succeeds. What permission would be needed?
I would like to clarify, how do I make the custom domain that I set up stay in all paths of the community, and not just at home.

I configured a custom domain www.site.urbs.com.br and mapped it to the urbs.force.com community, however only the home stays with www.site.urbs.com.br, when I access other pages of the community it is redirected again for urbs.force.com. Is there any way to configure it so that all pages in the community start at www.site.urbs.com.br?
When creating a new page for the site, as in the attached print, you just load the creator. When closing the creator and opening it again, a page not found is displayed.

User-added image

Try in mozila and chrome, support salesforce said it's "mqSmall" token.

Someone can help me ?

I have a trouble, that if anyone knows anything, I would be grateful;.

I trying generate a new version of my managed package and receive a quick action error:

"You can only create quick actions for the Lightning component for Component Packages that contain a component that implements force: lightningQuickAction and has no required attribute without a default value."

The component metionetd is in the latest version.
A given profile is failing to capture a platform event in the paused flow interview. The Administrator succeeds. What permission would be needed?
I would like to clarify, how do I make the custom domain that I set up stay in all paths of the community, and not just at home.

I configured a custom domain www.site.urbs.com.br and mapped it to the urbs.force.com community, however only the home stays with www.site.urbs.com.br, when I access other pages of the community it is redirected again for urbs.force.com. Is there any way to configure it so that all pages in the community start at www.site.urbs.com.br?