• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I have a requirement to track audit trail of an object's status value (For ex. Status changed from A to B by 'Changed By' on 'Changed Date') in a lightning custom page. I am planning to achieve this by creating a parent component and placing 2 child components in the parent component. The first component has details of the object and another component has these audit trail messages. These both components show on the same page.
I am not sure how to code the second component and how to achieve this functionality. Please suggest. 
Hi Folks,
Good day to all!
I have a requirement to display user details and all the users reporting to this user in role heirarchy in a related list below on home page.

I tried achieving this using LIghtning Flow but this solutioon failed as i wasn't able to hide Finish button by giving an alternative custom component as this solution wasn't acceptable to the end user.

Please suggest whether this was achievable through lightning component code. Also, it would be of immense help if someone could share some sample code.