• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All,

I am very new to Lightning development and salesforce in general.

I am trying to make a simple component that consists of tabs with a graph in each one. I have directly copied and pasted the example of a simple tabset from (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/component-library/bundle/lightning:tabset/example

My issue is that the styling looks like it is entirely missing. Below is a picture of the result: 
User-added image

I have noticed that I am getting an error that may or may not be related to this but I have been unable to find anything about it other than to modify our CSP which doesn't sound right to me. paste of the  error below: 

Refused to run the JavaScript URL because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'nonce-[removed as im not sure if this is sensitive]' chrome-extension: 'unsafe-inline' 'unsafe-eval' https://sfdc.azureedge.net *.cs19.visual.force.com https://ssl.gstatic.com/accessibility/". Note that 'unsafe-inline' is ignored if either a hash or nonce value is present in the source list.

This error is repeated each time I click on an item in the tabset.

Has anyone had this issue or know what is possibly causing it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Travis
When using lightning datatable and displaying a date field, its showing a day less than the value in the backend object.

Controller:
component.set('v.Columns',[
                {label:'Transport. mode', fieldName:'Mode_of_Transportation__c', type:'text', editable: false,initialWidth:180},
                {label:'Ground Company', fieldName:'Ground_Transportation_Company__c', type:'text', editable: false,initialWidth:210},
                {label:'Inv./Chg. date', fieldName:'Charge_Invoice_Date__c', initialWidth:150, type:'date', editable: false , typeAttributes:{month:'2-digit',day:'2-digit',year:'numeric'}}
            ]

Datatable:

<lightning:datatable aura:id="OppExpGTDataTable"
                                 data="{! v.Opp_Expenses_GTXYZ }" 
                                 columns="{! v.Columns }" 
                                 keyField="Id"
                                 onsave ="{!c.onSave}"
                                 hideCheckboxColumn="true"
                                 onrowaction="{! c.handleRowAction }"/>

Using a custom pop up, we are creating records into database capturing date values. Its getting stored in database properly, when displaying in UI, its showing a day less. In out of the box fields, its showing correctly again. How to format the field in lightning datatable/controller? Appreciate your help..
Hello!
I'm trying to create a sandbox, but the opcion create sandbox not appear.
I enter in Setup--> Quick find box --> and I write sandbox but the opcion not appear. 
What can I do?
  • March 29, 2016
I want to record all my call logs on my android smartphone in my salesforce org. on a daily basis. Do i need to create a native android app for that ? What are the requrements to implement such functionality ? 
Dear all

I have any question.
Does anyone know whether mobile SDK 2.0 can be used in IOS7 with Iphoe 5S (64bit?) ?

We planned the IOS native appli under above condition with using mobile SDK 7.0.

Best regards.