• 10 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am sending account object all fields to Azure endpoint but the fields which don't have any value (null value fields) not coming to the response in Azure why?
I have checked fields security and permission, all ok.

Please help it's urgent.
How to send the only updated fields as a response body into payload and then send it to Azure from the HTTP call PATCH event in Apex?

Requirement is: We have to create a single API so that any request that is coming from AZURE to get the account record, update the record or delete a record in Apex and then return the Payload into Azure system.
Help is much appriciated...
How to send the only updated fields as a response body from the HTTP call in Apex? 

In HTTP call the GET always return all the fields, wherever PATCH return no content, and POST return only ID as a HTTP response.
Suppose I updated 2 fields so in the response of PATCH it should return 2 fields. How to achieve this?
How to set some text in custom field when the picklist value changes one value to another?  Suppose there is 4-5 values in picklist and when the value of picklist is changing from 1 to 2 or 1 to 3 or 1 to 4 then set some text into custom field suppose A, same if picklist value chaning 2 to 3 or 2 to 4 then set B in custom field.
If anyone know the solution please share, Appriciated..
How to create a single rest API or URL to create, update and delete a record in salesforce? The API can be call from other system Like logic app or ServiceNow.?

I want to create a single API to perform all the 3 operation in apex http call.
Requirement is we only need single URL, anyone can help, Much appriciated...
I am sending account object all fields to Azure endpoint but the fields which don't have any value (null value fields) not coming to the response in Azure why?
I have checked fields security and permission, all ok.

Please help it's urgent.