• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello all,

I'm trying to query all tasks related to a claim, where there is a certain account name on that claim. I'm new - but I understand this as a 2 layer deep query, My question is, how do I do this?

I want the query to return all tasks related to a case where the account = x. Then I want to loop through those tasks and update the status to completed in a trigger. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I can write a query for DML from one object to another, but never referencing a 3rd object like this.

Thankyou
Hello Peeps,

I have two objects, claim and claim line items. I want to move the status of claim to rejected if all of the claim line items related to the claim are rejected, but not if only 1 or two are rejected. 

I've made a checkbox formula field on the claim object, but i'm not sure how to test whether all claim line items = rejected (rejected being in the picklist fields for claim line items.) 

Any help is much appreciated!
Hello all,

I'm trying to query all tasks related to a claim, where there is a certain account name on that claim. I'm new - but I understand this as a 2 layer deep query, My question is, how do I do this?

I want the query to return all tasks related to a case where the account = x. Then I want to loop through those tasks and update the status to completed in a trigger. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I can write a query for DML from one object to another, but never referencing a 3rd object like this.

Thankyou