• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is it possible to pass a field value from a record to an iframe hosted inside a lightning component?

I have built an iframe inside a lightning component. The iframe is a link to a database that contains rows of records that are related to the Account object in Salesforce, but only lives in the database, not salesforce.

What I am trying to do is pass the value of a field called account number into the url of the iframe, so that the values presented in the iframe are sorted according to the field value being presented by the current active record in salesforce.
Is it possible to pass a field value from a record to an iframe hosted inside a lightning component?

I have built an iframe inside a lightning component. The iframe is a link to a database that contains rows of records that are related to the Account object in Salesforce, but only lives in the database, not salesforce.

What I am trying to do is pass the value of a field called account number into the url of the iframe, so that the values presented in the iframe are sorted according to the field value being presented by the current active record in salesforce.