• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a 17GB PST file which seems to be corrupt, I repaired my PST with ScanPST.exe but did not get all my data. Please give suggestion how can I repair my PST file its very important for me. 
Easy to use QuickBooks Repair Tool is capable to handle all the corruption cases and damage cases in QBW files. It can recover each and every piece of details related to services, customers, employees and vendors stored in QBW database.It is strategically designed to support several country-based QuickBooks software versions like USA, UK, Australia, Canada, South Africa, Germany and New Zealand. It also repairs QBW files made in QuickBooks 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2010, 2013, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016 and the latest 2017 version.

Company offer free trial version of QuickBooks Files Repair software, with the help of this free version, user can repair corrupt or inaccessible QuickBooks files.Product link:- http://www.recoverfilesdownload.com/quickbooks-repair-tool.html
EDB to PST Converter Software is a complete solution for  recovering and extracting exchange mailboxes to Outlook PST files, convert edb to pst instantly. You can now recover mailboxes from mounted EDB files data with this EDB to PST tool. This EDB to PST Conversion software to recover EDB to PST is widely scans the edb file and recovers the entire mailbox listed in a selected EDB file. It can recover emails, contacts, journals, and permanently deleted emails, notes, sent emails, drafted emails, appointments, alarms, and schedules to Outlook PST files. See more information at: https://softcart.wordpress.com/edb-to-pst-converter/

Software Feature:

-> Exchange Recovery tool is developed with highly advanced features & functionalities and let the Exchange public as well as private EDB file migrated into PST, EML, MSG.
   -> Restore deletd mailboxes directly from EDB file.
   -> Migrate damage exchange database to PST mailbox.
   -> Recover exchange mailbox tool easily extract mailbox form exchange with all e-mails elements like - journals, task, contacts, calendars, emails, appointments etc.
   -> Understandable Graphic User Interface.
   -> Provide demo version and full version of the tool.
   -> Supports version MS Outlook (32 and 64 bits): MS Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 98, 97

EDB to PST converter tool to convert inaccessible edb files to pst files data and migrate single or multiple mailboxes from one live exchange server to another live server and to Office 365 also. This software extracts all mailboxes database from offline mailbox or pst, eml and msg formats and restore them to another live server. It easily fix all exchange server corruption issues like jet error, mailbox deletion, malicious and file size error.

Software's features:
  • Recover corrupt edb files
  • Export deleted mailbox items to pst
  • Extract mailbox attachment
  • Supports extraction of data from HP backup, NTBackup,Symantec and CA ARC Backup
  • Supports UNICODE character recovery also
For more information, visit here...http://www.edbtopstutility.org/
Access Repair Tool to Recover Corrupt Database FileKernel for Access Repair tool is new advance recovery tool that helps you to repair and recover the corrupt, damaged or inaccessible database (MDB and ACCDB) file. With the help of this access recovery tool you can easily recover your database from any sort of corruption. It can easily restore the corrupt tables, indexes, queries and relations. This software is also capable to recover deleted access file. You can also recover the password protected forms or modules.

Features:
  • Repair corrupt ACCDB or MDB database files
  • Restore queries, tables, indexes, and relations
  • It also supports calculated data or linked table
  • Supports Linked tables and calculated data type
  • Recover password protected modules and forms
  • Restores any objects where it is the deleted records or new database

To get more info and download its free demo version visit http://www.accessrepair.recoveryfiles.org/