Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Within my org, I have various case statuses:
  • With Us: Awaiting Manual Allocation
  • With Customer: Awaiting BACS Details
  • With Customer: Awaiting Information (Excl Tickets)
  • With Customer: Awaiting Tickets
  • With HQ: Awaiting Internal Investigation
  • With HQ: Awaiting Non Voucher Compensation
  • With Us: Action Required
  • With Us: Awaiting Non Voucher Compensation
  • With Us: Rework Required
  • With Us: Verify Ticket
  • With Us: Resolved
  • With Us: Case Under investigation
  • With Us: Pending Compensation Approval
I am required to calculate the total duration of time each case is at a “With Customer” status
The cases statuses are updated manually by call centre users, there is no structured process around the flow of cases, with the exception that each case starts at “With Us: Awaiting Manual Allocation” and ends with “With Us: Resolved”

Apprecaite any help which can be offered here
Hi,

I am looking for help on how to impliment a certain piece of functionality to my org,

I have a field in my org which is a picklist, it contains various statuses - one of the statuses is 'resolved' 

I am looking to create a field and a respective workflow which, when the piclist field is changed to a certain status (resolved), the workflow triggers to show the user which changes the picklist to the respective value. 

Many thanks,
Sean
Hi,

I am fairly new to salesforce as an admin, I am looking for a bit of advice around a formula field,

I have a field which converts a date/time value and takes only the date bu converting it to text, however the format of the date is YYYY-MM-DD, I am wondering if there is any way to change the order of the date field so it shows DD-MM-YYYY

My formula is below;

Name&" - "&ProductCode__r.Name&" - "&LEFT(TEXT(Outward_Date__c),FIND(" ",TEXT(Outward_Date__c))-1)&" - "& From__r.Name&" >> "&To__r.Name

Appreciate any help I can be offered,

Thank you,