• 60 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created a flow where if the product field Product type changed then update the event check box on opp.
I created a record trigger flow if the product field Product type changed then update a check box on opp. This is working but not always, most of the time there is no update, and there is no pattern to pinpoint the issue to.

The trigger is when the Product's product type(text field) is changed.
 User-added image

next, I use the get record element to get the opp line item as this object is on Opp related list and has a Product attached to it.
 User-added image
the decision is used next to check if the Product type(text field) contain "Delivery Fee" 
 User-added image
if yes then Get opp and check the check box(image below) if not uncheck it.
 User-added image

this is the object Opp Product(OppLineItem) which I am using to get to the right Opp from the product. As this has a Product lookup field.
User-added image

I am unable to understand where I am going wrong, I don't have any Failed Interviews and there is no error in the debug log too. Please help!
Thanks in advance!
  • October 20, 2022
Hi Trailblazers,

I want to know if we can create a flow, which triggers an approval prompt when a frozen community user tries to log in.
I tried this in Flow but cannot get the 'Freeze' field in the flow. 

Please advice.
Thanks in advance.
  • September 28, 2022

I have created a screen flow for users to create a case and I have added a file upload component. The problem is this file upload component is sometimes not showing the file uploading/confirmation Screen(screenshot below) and when this happens the file is not uploaded. The issue is very rare too. I cannot find anything to resolve this issue. The case is being created and the case confirmation screen screen is also displayed. Just the file is not attached Please help.
 User-added imageThanks in advance :)
  • September 09, 2022
I want to created a formula field to generate a URL and the conditions for that is:
entering criteria to generate
when the check box_c X is checked(must condition)
then  (
if picklist A_c has value 1 and Picklist B_c has value 1.1
then generate the URL  https://Example.com/?f=FIRST&l=LAST (First name and last name are the fields on this object)
else
if picklist A_c has value 1 and Picklist B_C has value 1.2
then generate the URL  https://Example.com/?f=FIRST&l=LAST  fields on this object)
else
if picklist A_C has value 1 and Picklist B_c has value 1.3
then generate the URL  https://Example.com/?f=FIRST&l=LAST 

the link should only be generated When checkbox_c is checked.
Please let me know how I can achieve this.
Thanks in Advance

• June 15, 2022
We have a status standard picklist. we want it changed to a picklist value Expired. This should change based on a separate standard datefield. When this date field passes Today()  we would like the picklist value to update.  I tried record trigger flow but it is updating only when the record is created or updates. Tried autolaunch flow and getting this error
The flow tried to update these records: 8004M0000015XHhQAM. This error occurred: FAILED_ACTIVATION: Choose a valid contract status and save your changes. Ask your admin for details.. You can look up ExceptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide.

the error occurs on this step

User-added image

we want it to update automatically without any record creation or update. Any help would be appreciated!
Thank you
  • May 13, 2022
Is there a way to create a report to show all active users with their profiles, roles, licenses and last login date? If so how can i create it.
  • April 13, 2022
Can I create a flow or validation rule from a child object to validate 2 fields from a parent object. They have a look up relationship.
I want the sales order (Child Object) to through a error message when
1. opportunity(parent object) is attached AND
2. when sales order reach the status Partially billed, pending billing or billed AND
3. when 2 fields in the parent object are not filled. The 2 fields are Delivery and modality.

Thanks.
  • April 08, 2022
Does anybody know if the procedure and configuration for managing
1. main site custom domain and certificates &
2. community custom domain and certificates
are identical or similar?

Also is there any article or module I can refer to know more about it?

Thanks.
  • April 08, 2022
Problem Statement: “When a Sales Order has been billed users cannot attach an Opportunity to it”
We want our users to be able to add opportunities to the Sales order, even when the record type changes to  Locked Sales Order after it is billed.
 3 Profiles are being impacted. 

how can I achieve this requirement.
Thank in advance.
  • March 30, 2022
Can salesforce place API like messages on a message queue Like SQS or Rabbit MQ.  or   How can Salesforce perform an HTTP POST to a public endpoint (which in this case the endpoint would be a queue listening via HTTP). whar are my options?
  • March 24, 2022
I have created a flow where if the product field Product type changed then update the event check box on opp.
I created a record trigger flow if the product field Product type changed then update a check box on opp. This is working but not always, most of the time there is no update, and there is no pattern to pinpoint the issue to.

The trigger is when the Product's product type(text field) is changed.
 User-added image

next, I use the get record element to get the opp line item as this object is on Opp related list and has a Product attached to it.
 User-added image
the decision is used next to check if the Product type(text field) contain "Delivery Fee" 
 User-added image
if yes then Get opp and check the check box(image below) if not uncheck it.
 User-added image

this is the object Opp Product(OppLineItem) which I am using to get to the right Opp from the product. As this has a Product lookup field.
User-added image

I am unable to understand where I am going wrong, I don't have any Failed Interviews and there is no error in the debug log too. Please help!
Thanks in advance!
  • October 20, 2022

I have created a screen flow for users to create a case and I have added a file upload component. The problem is this file upload component is sometimes not showing the file uploading/confirmation Screen(screenshot below) and when this happens the file is not uploaded. The issue is very rare too. I cannot find anything to resolve this issue. The case is being created and the case confirmation screen screen is also displayed. Just the file is not attached Please help.
 User-added imageThanks in advance :)
  • September 09, 2022
I want to created a formula field to generate a URL and the conditions for that is:
entering criteria to generate
when the check box_c X is checked(must condition)
then  (
if picklist A_c has value 1 and Picklist B_c has value 1.1
then generate the URL  https://Example.com/?f=FIRST&l=LAST (First name and last name are the fields on this object)
else
if picklist A_c has value 1 and Picklist B_C has value 1.2
then generate the URL  https://Example.com/?f=FIRST&l=LAST  fields on this object)
else
if picklist A_C has value 1 and Picklist B_c has value 1.3
then generate the URL  https://Example.com/?f=FIRST&l=LAST 

the link should only be generated When checkbox_c is checked.
Please let me know how I can achieve this.
Thanks in Advance

• June 15, 2022
Problem Statement: “When a Sales Order has been billed users cannot attach an Opportunity to it”
We want our users to be able to add opportunities to the Sales order, even when the record type changes to  Locked Sales Order after it is billed.
 3 Profiles are being impacted. 

how can I achieve this requirement.
Thank in advance.
  • March 30, 2022
Can salesforce place API like messages on a message queue Like SQS or Rabbit MQ.  or   How can Salesforce perform an HTTP POST to a public endpoint (which in this case the endpoint would be a queue listening via HTTP). whar are my options?
  • March 24, 2022
hi,
I am trying to add a new validation rule ISNUMBER(number) on a custom phone  field.
but it seems like its accepting  symbols like + at the first position
 ISNUMBER(Phone_c)
eg:-
ISNUMBER('12345') --> no error 
ISNUMBER('+1234')--->no error(this needs to be avoided )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF( 
ISBLANK(Phone_c) , false , ISNUMBER(Phone_c))