• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello. We have moved to Pardot from Mailchimp.
We regularly share personalised attachments with our vendors through mailchimp by hyperlinking or using a merge tag that is a URL link to a personal attacment (specific to that recipient)

Is there any 3rd party Cloud hosting services that allow bulk upload of attachments and secure URL link sharing, that we can use as merge tags in our emails??
I have a scheduled based flow that picks up new onboarding accounts in a specific stage. It creates a task for account owner, but I want to automatically email specific contacts on the account from the account owner. How do I set emails to semd to account.contacts without creating multiple email alerts? I am on Sales Cloud Unlimited

Beginner user here.
I use flows to raise important tasks when accounts or Opportunities meet specific criteria. Generally speaking, I only ever need the flow to run once per record to avoid a flow creating duplicate tasks. Is there an easy option inside flows to ensure a specific flow runs once per record?
Instead of doing a lookup on the record to see if this task already exists to avoid the flow running multiple times on same record? (I dont know how to do this)
I would like to create a record using a flow. When setting the due date or closing date field. What variable do I type in to set the date field to Today+20Days?
HI

I am bulk importing new tasks each day. I am trying to use a flow builder to make the tasks assigned to field the same as the related to fields owner (in this case the related to field for each task is the account object) What variable do I use to fetch the account owner and make it the task owner?

HI All

Im a junior admin for sales cloud (enterprise)
I would like to know if flow builder would be able to do the following
Bulk email all or select contacts, a specific email template, attached to accounts fitting a certain filter or field?
I have a scheduled based flow that picks up new onboarding accounts in a specific stage. It creates a task for account owner, but I want to automatically email specific contacts on the account from the account owner. How do I set emails to semd to account.contacts without creating multiple email alerts? I am on Sales Cloud Unlimited
I would like to create a record using a flow. When setting the due date or closing date field. What variable do I type in to set the date field to Today+20Days?
HI

I am bulk importing new tasks each day. I am trying to use a flow builder to make the tasks assigned to field the same as the related to fields owner (in this case the related to field for each task is the account object) What variable do I use to fetch the account owner and make it the task owner?