• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All,
I am new to Apex Development.
I have a scenario where i dont know how to write the code for the same.

We have 4 different objects
1)Accounts
2)departments
3)sub-departments
4)Wallet

Account always have a department assigned to it. Each department have different sub-departments.

Our system has a custom Wallet object, where the users can go and fill the spendable potential in that Wallet.
So the Users will fill out the potential of each sub department in the department. So the remaining Potential of each sub department will be found out by the Code which is already exists in system.

Customer is also filling a threshold value for the remaining potential in the custom metadata type. Based on that remaining potential, we need to classify the remaining potential as High,Low or Medium.

Now the scenario is we need to find out the total "Remaining potential" of that department.

As we have a lot of records for the same, I am planning to write a batch class to do the same. Could some one help me here to write the code for this.
Hi all,

We are using Salesforce as IDP for the integration. I have provided the IDP login URL of community to the Service Provider for configuring it there.

But the service provider is getting redirected to a wrong page and it is not redirected to the community login page.

Could somebody help me to understand what are the steps to be noted when configuring Salesforce as IDP
Hello all,

I have a checkbox field in my custom registration form for the community users.

Lightning component:

<aura:attribute name="explicitOptIn" type="Boolean" required="false" default="false"/>

<div id="sfdc_opt_in_container" class="sfdc">

<ui:inputcheckbox aura:id="checkbox1" value="{!v.explicitOptIn}" change="{!c.oncheck}" class="input sfdc_explicitOptIn sfdc"/>
                Privacy Policy.
            </div>

Lightning controller Helper

oncheck: function(component,event,helper) {
        var checkbox = component.find('checkbox1').get('v.value');        
        component.set("v.explicitOptIn",checkbox);
    }

I am getting an error as "This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. Unable to find action 'oncheck' on the controller."

Could somebody please help here on this.
Hi all,

We are using Salesforce as IDP for the integration. I have provided the IDP login URL of community to the Service Provider for configuring it there.

But the service provider is getting redirected to a wrong page and it is not redirected to the community login page.

Could somebody help me to understand what are the steps to be noted when configuring Salesforce as IDP
Hello all,

I have a checkbox field in my custom registration form for the community users.

Lightning component:

<aura:attribute name="explicitOptIn" type="Boolean" required="false" default="false"/>

<div id="sfdc_opt_in_container" class="sfdc">

<ui:inputcheckbox aura:id="checkbox1" value="{!v.explicitOptIn}" change="{!c.oncheck}" class="input sfdc_explicitOptIn sfdc"/>
                Privacy Policy.
            </div>

Lightning controller Helper

oncheck: function(component,event,helper) {
        var checkbox = component.find('checkbox1').get('v.value');        
        component.set("v.explicitOptIn",checkbox);
    }

I am getting an error as "This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. Unable to find action 'oncheck' on the controller."

Could somebody please help here on this.