• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I'm doing the Begin in the Begining Trailhead, and am 99% complete.  There is one module in the "Improve Data Quality for Your Sales and Support Teams"

Improve Data Quality for Your Sales and Support Teams

When I validate, I get the below error:

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: NNNVDFVQ

It's literraly the last thing I have in this 24k point trailmix.  I've created a playground, a new Development Env, still get the same error.  

Help?

Thank you! 

We are trying to configure a survey, and have it attached to either at the Case Level or Care Request Level in HC.  

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Kevin
Hello, I'm doing the Begin in the Begining Trailhead, and am 99% complete.  There is one module in the "Improve Data Quality for Your Sales and Support Teams"

Improve Data Quality for Your Sales and Support Teams

When I validate, I get the below error:

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: NNNVDFVQ

It's literraly the last thing I have in this 24k point trailmix.  I've created a playground, a new Development Env, still get the same error.  

Help?

Thank you!