• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey,
****I have a requirement where there are 2 record types on opportunity. Say OPR1 and OPR2. There are 2 layouts for these 2 record types.

Now an user creates an opportunity with OPR1 recordtype. If user wants to create a child opportunity from an opportunity with OPR1 recordtype, layout of OPR1 should come during child opportunity.

Similarly if an user tries to create a child opportunity from an opportunity with OPR2 recordtype then the layout of OPR2 should come.

Don't want to show the option of choosing the record type while creating a child opportunity. It should inherit the layout from the parent opportunity

Thnx,
Vai

Hey,
I have a requirement where there are 2 record types on opportunity. Say OPR1 and OPR2. There are 2 layouts for these 2 record types.

Now an user creates an opportunity with OPR1 recordtype. If user wants to create a child opportunity from an opportunity with OPR1 recordtype, layout of OPR1 should come during child opportunity.

Similarly if an user tries to create a child opportunity from an opportunity with OPR2 recordtype then the layout of OPR2 should come.

Don't want to show the option of choosing the record type while creating a child opportunity. It should inherit the layout from the parent opportunity

Thnx,
Vai
Hi, 

Requirement is, I won't be able to update the status of a child opportunity. On updating the status of a parent opportunity, status will be changed and need to change the statuses of all the child opportunities. 
Have to do this in trigger but need the correct way of doing it. 

Rgds, 
Vai. 
Hi,

How to retrieve picklist values of a field dynamically and display it in Lightning Aura Component   ?

Rgds,
Vai.
Hi,
How to retrieve picklist values of a field dynamically and display it in Lightning Aura Component?

Rgds,
Vai.
Hi, 
Can a milestone on Case be configured without Entitlement? 

​​​​​​Rgds, 
Vai. 
Hi,
Requirement is to show Account name with Account Industry and Account no. when user is searching the Account in the custom searchable dropdown. Doing this in Aura.
Any help on this?
Rgds,
Vai.
Hi,
While configuring a service console for Case, I want to show related Account record. But I don't want to give provision to the user to update the Account record. 
PFB the screenshot where update action is mandatory. I just want to show the related Account record as view only. 
Can anyone help me with this requirement? 

User-added image
User-added image

Rgds,
​​​​​​​Vai
Hi,
I have a custom lightning component with 2 searhable controls to Account and Contact. There is a button named save. On clicking the save, I have to pass the selected values from lightning component to the lightning flow.    
Can anyone help me with this    requirement?      

Rgds,
Vai.
Hi,
I have a custom lightning component with 2 searhable controls to Account and Contact. There is a button named save. On clicking the save, I have to pass the selected values from lightning component to the lightning flow.
Can anyone help me with this requirement?

Rgds,
Vai.
Hi,

Is it possible to add a custom lightning tag in a Service Console?On clicking the tab, custom lightning component   will be shown.
However,workspace object will be on Case.

Rgds,
Vai.
Hi,
Is it possible to add a custom lightning tag in a Service Console?On clicking the tab, custom lightning component will be shown.
However,workspace object will be on Case.

Rgds,
Vai.
Hi,
Have a requirement to call the standard Contact creation page on clicking a custom button from the lcustom ightning component or page?

Is the requirement feasible. 

Rgds,
Vai.
Hi,

I have a requirement to create a report on a junction object.
Say for example there is a standard object A and Standard object B.

Now a junction object is created named C between A and B. Need to create a report on the junction object. Any help is appreciated.

Rgds,
Vai.
Hi,

I have a requirement to create a report on a junction object.
Say for example there is a standard object A and Standard object B.

Now a junction object is created named C between A and B. Need to create a report on the junction object.

Help.

Rgds,
Vai.
Hi,
I have a requirement where on changing the billingcity on account, i need to update a custom field city__c of all the related opportunities.

My trigger loooks like:

public static void updateCityInAllRelatedOpportunities(List<Account> accNewList,Map<Id,Account> oldMapAcc)
    {
        Set<Id> accountIds = new Set<Id>();
        for(Account acc : accNewList)
        {
            Account accOld = oldMapAcc.get(acc.Id);
            if(acc.BillingCity!=NULL && acc.BillingCity!=accOld.BillingCity)
            {
                accountIds.add(acc.Id);
            }
        }

for (Opportunity oppList : [Select Id,City__C,Account.BillingCity from Opportunity where AccountId in : accountIds])
        {

}

}

I am getting the error like: Loop variable must be a generic SObject or List or a concrete SObject or List of: Opportunity

Rgds,
Vai.
Hi,

There is a custom field say (Description) on Account object. 
This field needs to be visible for user A when using Sales Application.
This fields needs to be hidden for user A when using any other Application.

How to achieve this through configuration?

Rgds,
Vai.
Hi,

I have 2 custom objects. One is loop up to another.
On deleting the parent record, all the associated child records need to be deleted.
I have achieved this using before delete trigger.

Just curious to know why this is not happening using after trigger?

Rgds,
Vai.

Hi,

I need to find whether lastmodified is changed after certain time ie.10 am. How to achieve this in formula field?

Rgds,
Vai.
Can anyone help me with the below requirement?
I need to find whether lastmodified is changed after certain time ie.10 am. How to achieve this in formula field.

Rgds,
Vai.
Hi,
How to retrieve picklist values of a field dynamically and display it in Lightning Aura Component?

Rgds,
Vai.
Hi,
I have used a lightning input text. I want to allow only alphabet and restrict numbers, special characters and space.

Thnx,
Vai
Hi,
I was asked in an interview the below question:
There is a custom object X and there is an Account Object.
Account object and X object do not have any relationship.

Whenever I will create an account record, I need to populate a text field with a value of X object on acccount object. This needs to be acheived using configuration and no customization.
Hi,
Can anyone help me with this    requirement?      

Rgds,
Vai.
Hi,
I have a requirement where on changing the billingcity on account, i need to update a custom field city__c of all the related opportunities.

My trigger loooks like:

public static void updateCityInAllRelatedOpportunities(List<Account> accNewList,Map<Id,Account> oldMapAcc)
    {
        Set<Id> accountIds = new Set<Id>();
        for(Account acc : accNewList)
        {
            Account accOld = oldMapAcc.get(acc.Id);
            if(acc.BillingCity!=NULL && acc.BillingCity!=accOld.BillingCity)
            {
                accountIds.add(acc.Id);
            }
        }

for (Opportunity oppList : [Select Id,City__C,Account.BillingCity from Opportunity where AccountId in : accountIds])
        {

}

}

I am getting the error like: Loop variable must be a generic SObject or List or a concrete SObject or List of: Opportunity

Rgds,
Vai.
Hi,

There is a custom field say (Description) on Account object. 
This field needs to be visible for user A when using Sales Application.
This fields needs to be hidden for user A when using any other Application.

How to achieve this through configuration?

Rgds,
Vai.
Hi,
I have a table to display more than 10 columns in lightning. How to make the div or table fixed with resizable columns.
I am using html table and looping using aura:iteration ( i don't want to use lightning: datatable as there are some issues with lightning datatable) as I want to query from salesforce object.

Thx!
Vai
Hi, 
I have a list of list of map.
List<list<map<string,string>>> customer

How to the retrieve the values of the map in Apex?
Thanks in adv.

Rgds,
Vai

Hi,

I have used one lightning button at the end of the row which is getting distorted and not in shape with the other columns in a row.
Initially there will be any row in the table. only header with columns will be visible. On clicking the Add row, rows will be added.
I have attached the screenshot.

PFB my code:

<template>
    <lightning-card class="slds-card_boundary" icon-name="custom:custom13">
        <h1 slot="title">{title}</h1>
        <div class="slds-card__body slds-card__body_inner">
            <table class="slds-table slds-table_bordered slds-table_cell-buffer slds-m-bottom_large"> 
                <thead>
                    <tr class="slds-text-title_caps">
                        <template for:each={columns} for:item="column">
                            <th key={column.apiName}><div class="slds-truncate">{column.label}</div></th>
                        </template>
                    </tr>
                </thead>
                <tbody>
                    <template for:each={rows} for:item="row" for:index="index">
                        <tr class="inputRows" key={row.uuid}>
                            <template for:each={columns} for:item="column">
                                <td key={column.apiName}>
                                    <c-input-table-cell record={row} field={column.apiName}></c-input-table-cell>
                                </td>
                            </template>
                            <td>
                                <lightning-button value={index} variant="brand" label="Delete Row" onclick={removeRow}></lightning-button>
                            </td>
                        </tr>
                    </template>
                </tbody>
                <tfoot>
                    <tr>
                        <td><lightning-button variant="brand" label="Add Row" onclick={addRow}></lightning-button></td>
                    </tr>
                </tfoot>
            </table>
        </div>
    </lightning-card>
</template>

Hi,
I have a requirment where I have to develop a lightning web component UI to insert more than 1 record into Account object by clicking Add Row button and then inserting all the records by clicking Submit button. Can anyone help me on this?