• 15 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Using this in a FLOW, trying to remove ".INACTIVE from the end of an email address. So if email is test@test.com.INACTIVE, it would just remove the Inactive from the end. Here is what I have, but getting error when I try to save the flow.
TRIM(LEFT(!Get_Current_Contact_Record.Email, (LEN( !Get_Current_Contact_Record.Email) - 7)))
Getting an error when trying to get data to come into an external object. We have it working for another external object and that works fine, so I am unsure where the issue is and this error is too vague. ui.services.connections.api.PartnerConnectionException: EXTERNAL_OBJECT_EXCEPTION: An exception of type 'EdmSimpleTypeException' occurred. See below for the oData info.
    (odata.remote): Certificates
    properties:
      CertId:
        type: number
        (odata.key): true
        (odata.nullable): false
        format: int32
      CustomerId: 
        type: string
        (odata.key): false   
      StateName:
        type: string
        maxLength: 50
      CreatedDate:
        type: date-only
      ExpirationDate:
        type: date-only

Getting a new error message since Summer 21' was installed. We have a custom Lightning componant and when we click the "new" button on the related list we are getting an error. "Action failed: c:ShipToAddressComponent$controller$doInit [Cannot read property 'startsWith' of undefined]" This just started after the Summer 21 update. Any thoughts?
Thanks in advanced...
Need to check to see if the first character of the first name is capitalized. The extra part is if there is a non-alpha character before the first letter, like *tim. In this case I want to check to see if the first letter is capitalized. This is what I have, but it is not working... This is for a workflow to check before running.
This is a validation rule I need it to evaluate to true if the first letter is not capitalized or if there is a non-alpha character, the second letter is not capitalized. Any help would be appreciated.
I am trying to update a field by using Process Builder, but I am getting a "System.LimitException: Too many SOQL queries: 101" error from one of the Apex Test Results. In the Process Builder, I have it check the who created the account and update the Account Source to a different option depending on who created the account. If I have only one critria in Process Builder, no error. If I have 2 or more, I get the error above. Now if I disable the Process Builder and create 2 workflows that do the same thing, no error. What am I missing here???
I have a request to build a report that will show number of pages loaded by day between LEX and Classic based on the URL. For example, out of 50,000 pages loads in a day 9,000 are LEX and 41,000 Classic.

I have not been able to find a report type to do this. Any ideas?
Using this in a FLOW, trying to remove ".INACTIVE from the end of an email address. So if email is test@test.com.INACTIVE, it would just remove the Inactive from the end. Here is what I have, but getting error when I try to save the flow.
TRIM(LEFT(!Get_Current_Contact_Record.Email, (LEN( !Get_Current_Contact_Record.Email) - 7)))
Getting a new error message since Summer 21' was installed. We have a custom Lightning componant and when we click the "new" button on the related list we are getting an error. "Action failed: c:ShipToAddressComponent$controller$doInit [Cannot read property 'startsWith' of undefined]" This just started after the Summer 21 update. Any thoughts?
Thanks in advanced...
Need to check to see if the first character of the first name is capitalized. The extra part is if there is a non-alpha character before the first letter, like *tim. In this case I want to check to see if the first letter is capitalized. This is what I have, but it is not working... This is for a workflow to check before running.
This is a validation rule I need it to evaluate to true if the first letter is not capitalized or if there is a non-alpha character, the second letter is not capitalized. Any help would be appreciated.