• Salesforce Website

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Experts
Here is a question regarding Email to Case. In my org, we use Email to Case. The Subject of email-to-case is like : "Credit Hold : (ABCDEFGH ) : Sales Order : 1236589kmjl456" Where ABCDEFGH = Account name.
On Case Page layout, we have a field = Account name. Is there a way that This field can be auto filled from Subject by finding the string in ()? Because the Account name in subject is always in ( ).
I am an Admin so, I don't know much coding. Any help will be highly appreciated.
Regards
Hi Experts
How can i create a formula to Append Discount fileds (Percentge or number)

Actually the case is,
On Case Object, I created a field "Discount" and "Discount History". In our organisation, time to time we offer certain value of discounts to our customers and I tried creating something to track the discount history like when was the last discount given to this account and last discount value using this formula.

$User.LastName + ', ' + $User.FirstName + ' ' + TEXT(Today()) + ' - ' + Discount__c + BR() + BR() + Discount_History__c
"But I am getting error that expected TEXT and recieved number" because discount is a number.

Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Hi Experts
Here is a question regarding Email to Case. In my org, we use Email to Case. The Subject of email-to-case is like : "Credit Hold : (ABCDEFGH ) : Sales Order : 1236589kmjl456" Where ABCDEFGH = Account name.
On Case Page layout, we have a field = Account name. Is there a way that This field can be auto filled from Subject by finding the string in ()? Because the Account name in subject is always in ( ).
I am an Admin so, I don't know much coding. Any help will be highly appreciated.
Regards
On Opportuntities we have the default "Next Steps" field, but it's not very long and we'd like to retain back history of the progress of a deal.  I've created a long text field "Sales Progress".  Here's what I'd like to do using a workflow trigger and field update:  Whenever a new entry is made in Next Steps, copy that entry over to Sales Progress and add it to the bottom (or top) of the existing text.  What would the formula look like?