• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
delete a record using triggers
Hi every one ,
i want to delete a record from (solution_category object) using process builder and triggger.
the criteria is 
when the value is changed to null from the picklist ( horizontal_alignment) in opportunity object or when the new opportunity is created and no value is selected from the picklist.

****i have created the solution_category object to get the value of the horizontal_alignment picklist and display it in the related list in the particular account
I have to write a criteria for a process. the criteria is 
If the new opportunity is created OR
the Solution_Category__c isblank and ischanged 

can anyone help me in writing the formula for above criteria.

****** Solution_Category__c is a picklist******
We have a picklist field in opportunity object named "Solution Category" which has 8 picklist values. what i need to do is to display the "Solution Category" fields values of the opportunity object into the account object. However, i am finding difficulty in doing so because account has multiple opportunities. Is there any way that i can display the value of "Solution Category" object for all ooprtunities in the account object? 
We have Picklist fields in opporunity object named "AP Solution" and "DMS Solutions" both of them have the same picklist value such as "Implemented", "Qualified out", "Qualified" and "Not sure". As soon as implemented is chosen a new field named "date implemented" must appear and as soon as a qulified is chosen "demo" checkbox should appear. There is any way to do it using visual force.