• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Good day,

I have built a visualforce page but images are not visible when the pdf is sent as email attachment.
I have created an S-Doc template that creates a Doc file however the images are not showing correct size when i email the document
Good day,

I have built a visualforce page but images are not visible when the pdf is sent as email attachment.
Recently i got one requirement,

The requirement is set the images in  header and footer in custom html email template.I tried in HTML with letterhead but when sending the email template header and footer images are strached.
Could please send me any on sample HTML code?

Thanks in Advance

I have an object (ObjectA) with two Master-Detail fields in it. I am attempting to auto-populate both of those Master-Detail fields whenever I create a new ObjectA record. I am attempting to accomplish this by using Process Builder. However, those Master-Detail fields are not available in the dropdown list of one of the fields to update when I use the Update Records action. 

Why is this ? Am I not able to update Master-Detail fields using Process Builder ? If so, is there a way around this ? 

Thank you.

• December 29, 2016

I apologize if these questions have been covered, I did a quick search and didn't return what I was looking for.

I've exported some HTML for my web-to-lead form.  Some of my form fields contain HTML attributes that contain calls to javascript functions.  e.g. onkeydown="formatPhoneOnEnter(this, event);"  

However the HTML export did not contain any external javascript files or any function definitions.  Can someone please shed some light on this? I'd like to take advantage of any client side formatting or input validation salesforce provides.

Additionally I have some encrypted form fields that store sensitive personal information.  I was hoping to capture this information through my web-to-lead form, however it doesn't appear Sales Force allows me to export HTML for encrypted form fields. I've already setup SSL on my site and the page where I intend to place this form is secured.

Thanks in advance.