• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I'm trying to complete the trailhead "" and encountering a challenge.  If anyone has any feedback for me on this, I'd appreciate very much.  

Added VerifyDate.apxc as I did with TemperatureConverter.apxc.  Added TestVerifyDate.apxc (even with VerifyDateTest.apxc) as I did with TemperatureConverterTest.apxc.  I verified that those classes exist per screenshot1 below:
User-added image

I'm supposed to be able to go to Test, select New Run, then with Select Tests pop-up, I'm supposed to see the TestVerifyDate (and/or VerifyDateTest) classes to select and run; however, I'm not seeing those test classes.  Why?  Even with "[All Namespaces]", they still don't show.  

Workaround for now is to run the test suite per instructions earlier in the trailhead.  

Reference screenshot2 below:
User-added image

Thanks in advance for your help.
Tien

Hello,

I want to populate the Account.AccountId field with a value submitted by the web-to-case form. AccountId is not available to web-to-case, so I am trying to implement the solution proposed here: https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000g09HIAQ

What does a trigger to copy Case.customField into Account.accountId look like?
Can anyone explain Difference between Process Builder and Flows with example ? 
Thanks in Advance. 
AJ
Is it possible via Business Manager to update the message when we set the inventory field as Backorder?

User-added image

User-added image