• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hay, 
Im new to "SOQL". And I had to interdgete website with salsforce. 
I need to get data in one query like that.
"select id,name, (select id,name,student__c,(SELECT Id,Name FROM student__r) from Sponsorships__r) from contact WHERE RecordTypeId='0126A000000MAV6QAO'"

My question is, in this query "student__c" related to the "Account" object. I need to get that account detail and after again inside I need to get that account related "Contact" table data.

another way to explain
1. need to get "contact" data  RecordTypeId='0126A000000MAV6QAO'
2. with that I need to get "SponsorshipNEW__c" related data. Re.ship.name ="Sponsorships__r"
3. and "SponsorshipNEW__c" object have an Id "student__c" this is Related to the "Account" object. I need to get that account Object also.
4. Next to that particular Account have the "Contact" table Id. I need to get that too.
Please give me is that posible to do. 
Need to get as an outer join query

Hay, 
Im new to "SOQL". And I had to interdgete website with salsforce. 
I need to get data in one query like that.
"select id,name, (select id,name,student__c,(SELECT Id,Name FROM student__r) from Sponsorships__r) from contact WHERE RecordTypeId='0126A000000MAV6QAO'"

My question is, in this query "student__c" related to the "Account" object. I need to get that account detail and after again inside I need to get that account related "Contact" table data.

another way to explain
1. need to get "contact" data  RecordTypeId='0126A000000MAV6QAO'
2. with that I need to get "SponsorshipNEW__c" related data. Re.ship.name ="Sponsorships__r"
3. and "SponsorshipNEW__c" object have an Id "student__c" this is Related to the "Account" object. I need to get that account Object also.
4. Next to that particular Account have the "Contact" table Id. I need to get that too.
Please give me is that posible to do. 
Need to get as an outer join query