• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello all.

I have an Aura Component that I want to make Fields linkable using 'url' via Javascript.

This is what I have so far:

({
	myAction : function(component, event, helper) {
        component.set("v.Columns", [
            {label:"Record ID", fieldName:"ID", type:"url",
             typeAttributes: {
                 label: {fieldName: "ID"},
                 target: '_self'
                 },
                 sortable: true
                 },
    {label:"First Name", fieldName:"FirstName", type:"text"},
    {label:"Last Name", fieldName:"LastName", type:"text"},
    {label:"Phone", fieldName:"Phone", type:"phone"}
]);

var action = component.get("c.getContacts");
action.setParams({
    recordId: component.get("v.recordId")
});
action.setCallback(this, function(data) {
    var contacts = data.getReturnValue();
    contacts.forEach(function(item) {
    item['URL'] = '/lightning/r/Contact/' + item['Id'] + '/view';
});
    component.set("v.Contacts", contacts);
});
$A.enqueueAction(action);
	}
})

I want the Record ID column to display the Contact ID and make that clickable so it takes you directly to the Contact record.

What am I missing please?

Hello all,

I've created a custom field called "Case_Queue__c" on the Case object. I want the field to display the name of the Queue the case is currently assigned to.

I thought I could use a formula on text field but it's not working:

IF( Owner:Queue.Id <> null, Owner:Queue.QueueName, "No Value" )

What am I missing, please?

Thank you,
B

Hello, ya'll:)

I am still pretty new to Salesforce development but have definitely gotten my feet wet. We have run into a snag with a Process Flow we are building but not certain it is the right way to go in the first place.

To start, we’ve tried to set up a couple of Flows via Process Builder, but not getting them to work the way we want. We would like the Flow to automatically update the Status field of a Case via Email-to-Case when users/customers send a reply from an email response.

We have a new status we created called Response Received, and we would need any existing cases that get a new response via email to be updated to this status, including cases that are already in a closed status. Our objective is not to miss any emails that have been read with a status of closed.  A majority of follow-up to closed cases will be simple Thank You's, but sometimes the customer raises an actionable need in those replies and we don't want to miss those.

We almost got this working with a Process Flow but it was also updating new Email-to-Cases with Response Received when those should remain in New status.

I am sure an Apex Trigger could do what we want, but we would like to make it less complex which is why we opted to use Process Builder.

Can this be done with Builder the way we want or must we use an Apex Trigger? If we do need to use a Trigger, could ya'll please point me in the right direction on how I would go about building this Trigger, please? 

Hello all,

I've created a custom field called "Case_Queue__c" on the Case object. I want the field to display the name of the Queue the case is currently assigned to.

I thought I could use a formula on text field but it's not working:

IF( Owner:Queue.Id <> null, Owner:Queue.QueueName, "No Value" )

What am I missing, please?

Thank you,
B

Hello, ya'll:)

I am still pretty new to Salesforce development but have definitely gotten my feet wet. We have run into a snag with a Process Flow we are building but not certain it is the right way to go in the first place.

To start, we’ve tried to set up a couple of Flows via Process Builder, but not getting them to work the way we want. We would like the Flow to automatically update the Status field of a Case via Email-to-Case when users/customers send a reply from an email response.

We have a new status we created called Response Received, and we would need any existing cases that get a new response via email to be updated to this status, including cases that are already in a closed status. Our objective is not to miss any emails that have been read with a status of closed.  A majority of follow-up to closed cases will be simple Thank You's, but sometimes the customer raises an actionable need in those replies and we don't want to miss those.

We almost got this working with a Process Flow but it was also updating new Email-to-Cases with Response Received when those should remain in New status.

I am sure an Apex Trigger could do what we want, but we would like to make it less complex which is why we opted to use Process Builder.

Can this be done with Builder the way we want or must we use an Apex Trigger? If we do need to use a Trigger, could ya'll please point me in the right direction on how I would go about building this Trigger, please?