• 10 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to integrate servicenow and salesforce I want to create the incident in servicenow when case is created in salesforce.
How this can be achieved?
Hi,
i am writing test class to lightning apex controller  i am passing values to parameter of @auraenabled method . i getting null pointer exception because in that method on string varible are written how to pass the values to @auraenabled method varibles from test class
can any one help?
hii,
i have more than 300 fields in my soql query  i want to display that in vf page.is there any way to display dynamically,or i nead to declare all the 300 fields static way,can any one help
thanks&regards
Ravichandra
Hi,
 How to develop the standard functionality of merge accounts using vf page. 
User-added image
Hi,
i am writing test class to lightning apex controller  i am passing values to parameter of @auraenabled method . i getting null pointer exception because in that method on string varible are written how to pass the values to @auraenabled method varibles from test class
can any one help?
hii,
i have more than 300 fields in my soql query  i want to display that in vf page.is there any way to display dynamically,or i nead to declare all the 300 fields static way,can any one help
thanks&regards
Ravichandra