• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi

I am a newbie. I am just starting to learn salesforce programming. I wanted to know if there were any limits on how many times we could deploy/push changes to the server. I am creating a lightning web component. Even If I make a small change, I have to deploy the code to sandbox to test the change. Is this the only way to test changes? and if yes, is there any limit on how many times we can push changes from local Visual Studio to the server (sandbox for now)? Seeing so many limitations related to licenses I am worried i might hit a roadblock soon and it's not possible for a beginner to understand all types of licenses and nitty gritty of programming. Thanks!
Hi

I am a newbie. I am just starting to learn salesforce programming. I wanted to know if there were any limits on how many times we could deploy/push changes to the server. I am creating a lightning web component. Even If I make a small change, I have to deploy the code to sandbox to test the change. Is this the only way to test changes? and if yes, is there any limit on how many times we can push changes from local Visual Studio to the server (sandbox for now)? Seeing so many limitations related to licenses I am worried i might hit a roadblock soon and it's not possible for a beginner to understand all types of licenses and nitty gritty of programming. Thanks!