• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, 
I am using the Workbench SOQL Query tool but am having some issues getting a lookup relationship to work. 

Object: TimecardSplit has a relationship to Project listed within the Fields and Relationships section of the Object Manager.  I have fields from both TimecardSplit and Project that I am trying to pull with the same query.  I've tried subqueries as well as using the dot operator to no avail.  For both the subquery and dot operator methods I have tried using both TimecardSplit and Project as the main object. 

Example of code below, any help would be greatly appreciated.

SELECT Quote_ID__c, pse__Stage__c, pse__Start_Date__c, pse__End_Date__c
(SELECT pse__Billing_Event__c,pse__Total_Billable_Amount__c
FROM pse__Timecard__c )
FROM pse__Proj__c

Thank you!
Matt
Hi, 
I am using the Workbench SOQL Query tool but am having some issues getting a lookup relationship to work. 

Object: TimecardSplit has a relationship to Project listed within the Fields and Relationships section of the Object Manager.  I have fields from both TimecardSplit and Project that I am trying to pull with the same query.  I've tried subqueries as well as using the dot operator to no avail.  For both the subquery and dot operator methods I have tried using both TimecardSplit and Project as the main object. 

Example of code below, any help would be greatly appreciated.

SELECT Quote_ID__c, pse__Stage__c, pse__Start_Date__c, pse__End_Date__c
(SELECT pse__Billing_Event__c,pse__Total_Billable_Amount__c
FROM pse__Timecard__c )
FROM pse__Proj__c

Thank you!
Matt