• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,
 I am trying to complete Superbadge Lightning Experience Challenge 4.I am getting above Error saying 
The formula expression is invalid: Syntax error. Found 'Adventure Package.Product2.Name'
Also I am not able to select the AdventureName field as its not showing up in the dropdown.Its just showing Adventure Rating.

I tried restarting the machine and create the Action once again but still getting the same missing field mismatching error.As the fields are not available in the formula editor,I have written [OpportunityLineItem].Product2.Name manually.Its not saving when I write manually...I am stuck at this point only.why the AdventureName field is not populating for selecting?I am not sure.
Can you please help me to solve this error.
ScreenShots:
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image

Thanks in Advance,
Surekha
  • May 26, 2020

Hi All,
 I am trying to complete Superbadge Lightning Experience Challenge 4.I am getting above Error saying 
The formula expression is invalid: Syntax error. Found 'Adventure Package.Product2.Name'
Also I am not able to select the AdventureName field as its not showing up in the dropdown.Its just showing Adventure Rating.

I tried restarting the machine and create the Action once again but still getting the same missing field mismatching error.As the fields are not available in the formula editor,I have written [OpportunityLineItem].Product2.Name manually.Its not saving when I write manually...I am stuck at this point only.why the AdventureName field is not populating for selecting?I am not sure.
Can you please help me to solve this error.
ScreenShots:
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image

Thanks in Advance,
Surekha
  • May 26, 2020
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/modules/lex_dev_lc_basics/lex_dev_lc_basics_forms

The message is "Challenge not yet complete in My Trailhead Playground 1. The campingList component isn't iterating the array of 'items' and creating 'campingListItem' components.".

I have reviewed all the answers related to this issue but still can't figure it out.

i need guidance regarding DataLoader any one please suggest to complete Challenge 8

I have built the reports and dashboards as outlined in the requirements, but I'm getting the following error "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: Couldn't find a component with the title 'My Top Accounts'."  
User-added image

However, I have the component on the dashboard as you can see below.
User-added image
What am I missing?