• Member since 2019
  • Capgemini

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I was having issues getting the "jQueryMobileResources"  Visual Force example code to work properly in the Using Static Resources module.

None of the images,CSS or JS files were being found in the .zip file.  In other words I was not getting the expected results as depicted in the trail head.  If you attempt to pull up the url/path directly in the browser I was getting HTTP 404 not found errors.

Resolution:
If none of the static images are being being found in the zip file, prefix the path with the root directory of the zip file.

For example:
<apex:image alt="eye" title="eye" url="{!URLFOR($Resource.jQueryMobile, 'images/icons-png/eye-black.png')}"/>

should be:

<apex:image alt="eye" title="eye" url="{!URLFOR($Resource.jQueryMobile, 'images/icons-png/eye-black.png')}"/>

The root directy for the downloaded jQuery Mobile 1.4.4 is "jquery"

So the actual code would be

<apex:image alt="eye" title="eye" url="{!URLFOR($Resource.jQueryMobile, 'jquery/images/icons-png/eye-black.png')}"/>

Hope this helps if someone else is not getting the Using Static Resource module example code working properly.

I was having issues getting the "jQueryMobileResources"  Visual Force example code to work properly in the Using Static Resources module.

None of the images,CSS or JS files were being found in the .zip file.  In other words I was not getting the expected results as depicted in the trail head.  If you attempt to pull up the url/path directly in the browser I was getting HTTP 404 not found errors.

Resolution:
If none of the static images are being being found in the zip file, prefix the path with the root directory of the zip file.

For example:

should be:

The root directy for the downloaded jQuery Mobile 1.4.4 is "jquery"

So the actual code would be

<apex:image alt="eye" title="eye" url="{!URLFOR($Resource.jQueryMobile, 'jquery/images/icons-png/eye-black.png')}"/>

Hope this helps if someone else is not getting the Using Static Resource module example code working properly.