• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a field that represents the date that we will start (ProjectedInstallDate) work on a project. I have another text field with data brought over from a legacy program, call 'Install Time Required" the text in this feild is "1 Day", "2 Days", "3 Days", "4 Days", "5 Days", "6 Days"  etc...This data represent the estimated number of days it will take us to do the work.  I thought I could do a really simple formula like I pasted below to calculate the estimated finish date.... but I forgot that we don't work weekends.  What can I add to my formula to make the number of days only land on a weekday.

Data TypeFormula  
IF( xProject_InstallationTimeReq__c = "1 Days",xProject_ProjectedInstallDate__c + 1,
IF( xProject_InstallationTimeReq__c = "2 Days",xProject_ProjectedInstallDate__c + 2,
IF( xProject_InstallationTimeReq__c = "3 Days",xProject_ProjectedInstallDate__c + 3,
IF( xProject_InstallationTimeReq__c = "4 Days",xProject_ProjectedInstallDate__c + 4,
IF( xProject_InstallationTimeReq__c = "5 Days",xProject_ProjectedInstallDate__c + 5,
IF( xProject_InstallationTimeReq__c = "6 Days",xProject_ProjectedInstallDate__c + 6,
IF( xProject_InstallationTimeReq__c = "7 Days",xProject_ProjectedInstallDate__c + 7,
IF( xProject_InstallationTimeReq__c = "8 Days",xProject_ProjectedInstallDate__c + 8,
IF( xProject_InstallationTimeReq__c = "9 Days",xProject_ProjectedInstallDate__c + 9,
IF( xProject_InstallationTimeReq__c = "10 Days",xProject_ProjectedInstallDate__c + 10,
IF( xProject_InstallationTimeReq__c = "11 Days",xProject_ProjectedInstallDate__c + 11,
IF( xProject_InstallationTimeReq__c = "12 Days",xProject_ProjectedInstallDate__c + 12,
Null))))))))))))
This question is related to the Gantt Chart map in Field Service. I created a report from our Work orders that has the longitude and latitude fields in a column, but when I go to the Gantt Chart click on the Map and try to select a report no reports are available to select.  I went into the Feild Service Setting, click Dispatch Console UI, then Map from there it looks like I can add a report also, but nothing happens when I click 'Add Report'. In some of the articles I read it said that the report I create needs to be in the Fields Service Report folder, but we do not have a folder with that name, is there a setting that I need to turn on somewhere in order to use this feature?
I have a custom field that is a look up feild to a Contact labeled Sales Representative.  I am trying to use process builder. I want to say if the Sales Representative is a specific contact than create a task and assign it to a specific user.  My custom contact field is on the Work Order object.  I don't know if I should be looking for the custom field to equal a specific value or if I should use the Contact ID from the contact table. I have tried both way and everything I try is wrong.  I am new to formulas and hoping the community can help me.  This is what I came up with on my own for the formula, but it doesn't work, but I at least tried myself first before asking for help, thank you.

IF([WorkOrder].Project_Sales_Rep__c="Nicholas McEnroe","0051U000006RTaT",Null)
I would like to create a check box field thiat is automatically checked base upon the values of two other feilds on the same object.  If the 'project type' pick list feild does not equal 'Windows' and a check box field 'Electrican Required' is unchecked I would like a new check box field I named  'Shutter Permit' to be checked.  I tried reading the formula documentation and came up with something like this as a formula, but I have no idea what I am doing... can someone help me?

If (((Contains(Project_Type__c,"Windows") && ISBLANK(xProject_ElectricianApplies__c)), True, null)