• 10 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Which field is required to achieve this declaratively? A platform developer needs to implement a declarative solution that will display the most recent closed won date for all opportunity records associated with an account.

Options::
A. Roll-up summary field on the opportunity object
B. Cross-object formula field on the account object
C. Roll-up summary field on the account object
D. Cross-object formula field on the opportunity object

For this question,most of the blogs say, " Roll up Summary feild on  acc object" is tha answer

But as per my knowledge on salesforce so far, we will not be able to use Standard object on Detailed side.Please correct if I am wrong and explain me in detailed.

I say ,this is the answer " Cross-object formula field on the opportunity object"

Hi I am preparing for Saleforce Developer certification (PD-01) , I came acroos the below question.

A developer wants multiple test classes to use the same set of test data?

As per my kowledge , answer should be 'create set up method for each test class'

But in dump paper, it says,  "use seealldata==true annotaton in the test class"

i am not getting how it works, please explain.

Also please share dumps if u have
Which field is required to achieve this declaratively? A platform developer needs to implement a declarative solution that will display the most recent closed won date for all opportunity records associated with an account.

Options::
A. Roll-up summary field on the opportunity object
B. Cross-object formula field on the account object
C. Roll-up summary field on the account object
D. Cross-object formula field on the opportunity object

For this question,most of the blogs say, " Roll up Summary feild on  acc object" is tha answer

But as per my knowledge on salesforce so far, we will not be able to use Standard object on Detailed side.Please correct if I am wrong and explain me in detailed.

I say ,this is the answer " Cross-object formula field on the opportunity object"