• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have 5 million Opportunities, I am using vf with SOQL to fetch the Opportunities but for first request it is taking more time and subsquent requests are taking less, below is the sample query
Result = [SELECT Id, Name FROM Opportunity WHERE Name LIKE '%Test%' limit 2000]

I would like to get all the records from a particular list view using SOQL in Apex, I don't like to use standard controller or any sort of cotroller 
How to assign permission set to all users in the org, I can able to assign permission set to single user but don't know about assigning permission set to multiple users in sfdx
List<List<SObject>> searchList = [FIND 'Barr' IN ALL FIELDS RETURNING Contact(Id, Name USING ListView=TestNamespace__Test_View ORDER BY Name ASC)]

The above SOSL works fine, but find 'Barr' in all contacts not only in 'Test_View', as documentation it should search only in 'Test_View'.

I would like to get all the records from a particular list view using SOQL in Apex, I don't like to use standard controller or any sort of cotroller 
List<List<SObject>> searchList = [FIND 'Barr' IN ALL FIELDS RETURNING Contact(Id, Name USING ListView=TestNamespace__Test_View ORDER BY Name ASC)]

The above SOSL works fine, but find 'Barr' in all contacts not only in 'Test_View', as documentation it should search only in 'Test_View'.