• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey guys,

I'm currently trying to implement a button or some type of system to make life much easier. Once you press this "so called" button, it will auto fill the other side with the same information. 

If left side "contact name", "Company Name" and "Bill to" has information displayed in it, i want a button or something similar i can click, which will then auto fill the right sides text boxes "Contact Name", "Company Name" and "Ship to" with the same information. Just saves alot of time when doing thousands of these daily.

Please see image attached to understand what i mean much better. :)User-added imageThanks alot!!!!
Hey guys,

i'm currently trying to create a forumla to make my life easier, i have done this before but i can't remember how to do it. 

I'm trying to make the quotes 'VAT' field get its information from whatever has been input in the Accounts 'VAT' field.

Basically when someone inputs a VAT number, it is automatically on the quotes 'VAT' field without having to do anything.

Seems like i cannot cross fields though. I'm just trying to geta field from 'Quotes' to copy a field from 'Accounts.

I remember it being something like 'Accounts.fields_VAT__c' and it had a tiny icon next to the custom fields part but cant seem to do it anymore. 

Anyone know how to link the 'accounts' VAT fields data to the 'Quotes' VAT fields data so its automated instead of manually putting it in?
Hey guys,

just a quick one.

Is it possible to send only one 'Opportunity Stages Picklist Values' on the list, to be able to be viewed only by an admin account.

We need 'Closed Won' to only be viewed by admin accounts on salesforce, but the rest to stay the same and open to everyone.

Is theres possible or not? I can't seem to find an option to do so.
User-added image
Cheers all! 
Hey guys,

I am fairly new to salesforce and have been receiving this error while implementing a system into our businesses service cloud. What we are trying to do is the following: 

• To automatically assign a case to a customer the subject line of the email sent to the “support” email address should be the following format: “problem” - "email address”. This way even if the company name does not match what we have on Salesforce exactly it should assign it based on their email address.
  • To automatically assign the case to the account owner add a read-only field. This way each sales person can login and check the progress of any cases assigned to their customers.

Is anyone able to understand the below for me or help me if possible as i cannot seem to figure out what the issue is and why it is not working :(  

CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER : We can't save this record because the “Close case notification” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details. <b>An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow</b><br>An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow.  Please contact your system administrator for more information. Error ID: 992133791-66662 (-45531547)

Flow Details
Flow API Name: Close_case_notification
Type: Record Change Process
Version: 9
Org: Allsee Technologies (00Db0000000KXns)

Flow Interview Details
Interview Label: Close_case_notification-9_InterviewLabel
Current User: Reece Hancox (0053z00000Ayy0q)
Start time: 06/12/2019 09:51
Duration: 0 seconds

How the Interview Started
Reece Hancox (0053z00000Ayy0q) started the flow interview.
Some of this flow's variables were set when the interview started.
myVariable_old = null
myVariable_current = Case (5003z000022k6j7AAA)

DECISION: myDecision
Outcome executed: myRule_1
Outcome conditions:
{!myVariable_current.ContactId} (null) Is null true

UPDATE_CASE_CONTACT (FLOWS): myRule_1_A1
Inputs:
case_id = {!myVariable_current.Id} (5003z000022k6j7AAA)
case_email = {!myVariable_current.Subject_Email__c} (Grant123> <grant@allsee-tech.com (mailto:grant@allsee-tech.com" style="color:#0563c1; text-decoration:underline)>)