• 10 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am having some issues returning the appropriate number of results for the following query.  I am querying our Salesforce Data Extension (Account and Contact) tables.  I am joining these on the Contact_Salesforce.AccountID & Account_Salesforce.ID.

The following query should return this persons record from 3 organizations but it's only returning 1 result.

Select  c.AccountID, a.ID, a.BillingState, a.BillingCity, c.email, c.firstname,c.lastname
From Contact_Salesforce c
Full Outer Join Account_Salesforce a
ON c.AccountID = a.ID
Where (c.email = 'daffy@looneytunes.com')

Any support would be appreciated.

I have several hundred zip codes that I would like to check and if the zip code field contains any of these zip codes I would like to have the trigger update a checkbox.

If zip code includes xxxxx or xxxxx, then check box "Urban" "Rural" or "Suburban" 

I can't do this with a formula field as it exceeds the length restrictions. 

Any assistance would be appreciated.
I am attempting to query our Salesforce system from a Marketing Cloud Data Extension.  One of the fileds that I want to Query using SQL Query from the Marketing Cloud is Contact Role.  This field happens to be a multiselect picklist.  I would like to be able to query multiple items in my picklist.  For instance, return all contacts who have "Director of Nursing" and "Administrator" selected in the MultiSelect Picklist.  Unfortunately it only returns exact matches.  Any tips to get this to work correctly? 

Select C.Name, C.Email, C.Organization_Physical_State__c, C.Contact_Role__c

From Contact_Salesforce C

Where C.Contact_Role__c IN ('Administrator', 'Director of Nursing') AND

(C.Email IS NOT NULL AND 
C.Closed__c = 'False' AND
Account_Salesforce.Closed__c = 'False' AND
C.Organization_Record_Type__c = 'Long Term Care' AND 
Organization_Account_Type__c = 'Nursing Home' )

AND

(C.Organization_Physical_State__c = 'South Dakota' OR 
C.Organization_Physical_State__c = 'North Dakota')

I am attempting to query our Salesforce system from a Marketing Cloud Data Extension.  One of the fileds that I want to Query using SQL Query from the Marketing Cloud is Contact Role.  This field happens to be a multiselect picklist.  I would like to be able to query multiple items in my picklist.  For instance, return all contacts who have "Director of Nursing" and "Administrator" selected in the MultiSelect Picklist.  Unfortunately it only returns exact matches.  Any tips to get this to work correctly? 

Select C.Name, C.Email, C.Organization_Physical_State__c, C.Contact_Role__c

From Contact_Salesforce C

Where C.Contact_Role__c IN ('Administrator', 'Director of Nursing') AND

(C.Email IS NOT NULL AND 
C.Closed__c = 'False' AND
Account_Salesforce.Closed__c = 'False' AND
C.Organization_Record_Type__c = 'Long Term Care' AND 
Organization_Account_Type__c = 'Nursing Home' )

AND

(C.Organization_Physical_State__c = 'South Dakota' OR 
C.Organization_Physical_State__c = 'North Dakota')