• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

If anyone has any advice on how to set this up it would be greatly appreciated! I am trying to autopopulate Primary Campaign Source on an Opportunity with the related Contacts most recent campaign. I installed an App (Roll Up helper) from the app exchange to to put the most recent campaign as a field on the contact. Then I tried making a PB but hit a wall, it could not pull the Most recent campaign from the Contact and into the Opportunity.

A previous admin has left us but he tried setting up a Flow to do this but it is not working. If anyone has any advice on how to setup the flow up it would be greatly appreciated. I do not have any development or programming experience.User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image

I have attached screenshots of how the previous admin had it setup.

Has anyone encountered this issue?

I have tried clearing my cache, using Chrome, IE, Firefox, I don't know what else to try.

Salesforce support tells me to go to trailhead and click on a link (Login issue) but even when I navigate to that page, it re-loads and gives me the same error.

This page isn’t workingtrailhead.salesforce.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

Every trailhead page I navigate to gives me this error.

Has anyone encountered this issue?

I have tried clearing my cache, using Chrome, IE, Firefox, I don't know what else to try.

Salesforce support tells me to go to trailhead and click on a link (Login issue) but even when I navigate to that page, it re-loads and gives me the same error.

This page isn’t workingtrailhead.salesforce.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

Every trailhead page I navigate to gives me this error.