• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I use Conga Contracts and have a Send for Signature button on the Legal Agreement object  that takes the final agreement and drops it into the Adobe Sign app to send out to the parties for signature. I am a lone SF adming and a super novice at code so I am very confused by the make up of this button. All I need to do is have the agreement automatically copy the Account Owner and the Point of Contact. Does anyone know how I do that in the code below?

/apex/APXTConga4__Conga_Composer
?serverUrl={!API.Partner_Server_URL_370}
&id={!Legal_Agreement__c.Id}

&QVar0Id=a2k0P000004xAAu
&TemplateId={Qvar0}
&DefaultPDF=1

&ESVisible=1
&ESPreview=1

&ESCustomField=Legal_Agreement__c
&ESCustomFieldValue={!Legal_Agreement__c.Id}

&ESSignatureType=2
&ESRecipient1={!Legal_Agreement__c.SignatoryId__c}
&EXExpireInXDays=30
&SC0=1
&SC1=SalesforceFile

&ESRecipient2=0050P000007ECFi

&ESAgreementName={!Legal_Agreement__c.Contract_Type__c}+for+{!Legal_Agreement__c.Account__c}
&ESMessage=Please+Sign+the+Attached+Document
I'm a new admin and took over for our previous admin. I have very limited knowledge of code and today I changed the email address associated with the account that created these Apex classes and Visual Force pages. I don't understand what is causing this and I don't know how to fix it. Any help is GREATLY appreciated. 

Apex script unhandled exception by user/organization: 0050P000007vNqx/00DU0000000HGNG

Visualforce Page: /apex/QVP_Opp_Details

caused by: NoCustomerNumberException: There is no CRM record associated with this Account

Class.SalesForceWS_Controller_QVP_Opp.<init>: line 29, column 1