• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All !

I am currently generating an excel output with formula in the table: <td>=ROUNDUP(C{!rowNum}*D{!rowNum}/100,0)</td>
The output generated comes in the format:
I actually want the output in the format:
$800,000

How do I achieve this?

Thanks!
Anuj
Hi All !

I am currently generating an excel output with formula in the table: <td>=ROUNDUP(C{!rowNum}*D{!rowNum}/100,0)</td>
The output generated comes in the format:
I actually want the output in the format:
$800,000

How do I achieve this?

Thanks!
Anuj
Hi,
If I create FeedItem + Attachment and after a period I need to delete all the old FeedItem -for example, those that before 30 days.
<Note that all this is with apex code, not manually>

I understand that deleting the FeedItem is not deleting the attachment file, so I found that I can delete the attachments by querying ContentDocument object.

The problem is that I want to delete only the attachment that related to the feeds that were deleted, not all those in ContentDocument.
Assume that I can mark those attachments in some way (when creation) that will help to retrieve only them when need to delete them.

But perhaps I can avoid it? Does SF store in some way the connection between the FeedItem in its attachment?
Hi,
If I create FeedItem + Attachment and after a period I need to delete all the old FeedItem -for example, those that before 30 days.
<Note that all this is with apex code, not manually>

I understand that deleting the FeedItem is not deleting the attachment file, so I found that I can delete the attachments by querying ContentDocument object.

The problem is that I want to delete only the attachment that related to the feeds that were deleted, not all those in ContentDocument.
Assume that I can mark those attachments in some way (when creation) that will help to retrieve only them when need to delete them.

But perhaps I can avoid it? Does SF store in some way the connection between the FeedItem in its attachment?