Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
User-added image
User-added image
We have some accounts that start with "Business". And we already recorded their information in custom fields in the account object. Business first name, business last name, and email respectively. How can I build an automation to create a contact for that account?
I followed steps in the picture. When I activate the process, the contact is created; however, I receive the email Error Occurred During Flow. DUPLICATES_DETECTED: You're creating a duplicate record.
Hello everyone,

I am trying to build an automated task using process builder when opportunity is on the specific stage. However, I have a problem with field picker. I want to assign this task to opportunity owner / the person created that opportunity.

User-added image
Hi, I have a problem with the concept of field picker in Process Builder. For example, in the images below, I do not understand what this is. I just understand that in the Case object, look for Contact field, and cannot get the rest of it.

In another example, I cannot get what [Account].Createdby.Contact.AccountID is. Would you please explain to me what this concept is. Do you know any material that can help me to understand this coding concept?
User-added imageUser-added image
50) Under which three conditions should a validation rule be used to prevent invalid data? Choose 3 answers

a.            When records are edited by a user
b.            When records are deleted by a user
c.             When records are submitted using web-to-lead
d.            When records are imported
e.            When records are updated by a workflow rule

I saw some say c is part of the answer while some say e.

Hi,
User-added image
User-added image
We have some accounts that start with "Business". And we already recorded their information in custom fields in the account object. Business first name, business last name, and email respectively. How can I build an automation to create a contact for that account?
I followed steps in the picture. When I activate the process, the contact is created; however, I receive the email Error Occurred During Flow. DUPLICATES_DETECTED: You're creating a duplicate record.
Hello everyone,

I am trying to build an automated task using process builder when opportunity is on the specific stage. However, I have a problem with field picker. I want to assign this task to opportunity owner / the person created that opportunity.

User-added image