• 10 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In a lwc I have a  lightning-textarea control which is having a vertical scroll bar. And there is a Print button on click of which I am doing window.print() in the js. But if the content is more in the text box then the print window is displaying only the content which is visible while printing. I mean the content which you can see after scrolling down is not getting displayed in the print window. 

Can someone please help around this. How the print window will show all the contents which is there in the text box.
Hi,

Can someone please help on how we can add a print button on a lwc component page for Print. And on clicking on this the entire component will be open in a new window for print. Could not find a suitable solution till now. Winodw.print will print the entire wndow. But i want to print only the specific component html. There might be multiple components in the page.

Thanks,
Ashirbad
Hi,

Can someone please help on how we can add a print button on a lwc component page for Print. And on clicking on this the entire component will be open in a new window for print. Could not find a suitable solution till now. Winodw.print will print the entire wndow. But i want to print only the specific component html. There might be multiple components in the page.

Thanks,
Ashirbad