Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

i have a field labeled 'hours logged'
this field is calculated using this formula: 

IF( NOT(AND(ISBLANK(End_Date_Time__c), ISBLANK(Start_Date_Time__c))), (End_Date_Time__c - Start_Date_Time__c)*24, 0.0)

However, I would like to create a formula to work out the total hours logged.
i have noticed on a salesforce report, it provides 'sum of hours logged' - this is exactly what i want, but in a formula that i can use to populate fields.

Please review the images below:

(hours logged)
 User-added image
sum of hours logged - from a report

User-added image
salesforce report, uses a formula to works this out, i want that formula, is possible?
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. 
Hello,
i have created the activity type 2 as per the salesforce article guides, see below :
https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000321532&language=en_US&type=1&mode=1

the workflow and field are working, however when a email is sent using the salesforce outlook plug , the type field value is 'email' but the 'activity type 2' has no value??
WHY is the activity type 2 not picking up the value for type for everything??

on reports any emails sent using outlook appear as '-' because activity type 2 has no value, because it is not taking the value from 'type' as the workflow commands. the weird thing is, the value within 'type' for everything else populates the activity type 2 field .
User-added image

the type is email, but it is not taking that value and placing it under activity type 2, it only works once the record is edited??User-added image
Hello,

The fields 'start date time' & 'end date time'  have a drop down/picklist/ displaying all hours from 00:00 am - 23:45pm.
I want those field's picklist to only have hours available from 8:00 - 20:00pm, is this possible? if so how?
User-added image

when i go into 'start date time' & 'end date time'  in the object manager i don't see the option to adjust the picklist hours available... 
User-added image
Any suggestions on how to do this?
Hello,

IF( NOT(AND(ISBLANK(End_Date_Time__c), ISBLANK(Start_Date_Time__c))), (End_Date_Time__c - Start_Date_Time__c)*24, 0.0)

i have noticed on a salesforce report, it provides 'sum of hours logged' - this is exactly what i want, but in a formula that i can use to populate fields.

(hours logged)
 User-added image

User-added image
salesforce report, uses a formula to works this out, i want that formula, is possible?
Hello,

(hours logged)
 User-added image

User-added image