• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created 4 queues for case object and assigned few users under each queue.
system admins are able to change the case owner to queue, but not non system admion users.
non system admin users have trasfer case and edit case access, they are able to transfer to other users but not queue.
when they search for the queue name it returns empty, any idea where it would have went wrong?
my UI team has an Internal React Library which we want to use to uniform the Force.com site styles similar to React js library styles.
I have react native library bundle but don't know how I can use that in VF Page.
The idea is to copy the styles of button, picklist and banners from react js.
Can someone please direct me to a document or link to understand the usage or help me on how to do it.
I have created 4 queues for case object and assigned few users under each queue.
system admins are able to change the case owner to queue, but not non system admion users.
non system admin users have trasfer case and edit case access, they are able to transfer to other users but not queue.
when they search for the queue name it returns empty, any idea where it would have went wrong?