• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The below mentioned is not properly working, only first time it is working, If I am checking and unchecking and clicking on the button it is in false stage only.

<template>
    <lightning-input type="checkbox" checked={Item}></lightning-input>
    <lightning-button label="reset" onclick={resetcheckboxhandler}></lightning-button>
</template>

==================================================
import { LightningElement,track } from 'lwc';
export default class Checkboxcheck extends LightningElement {
     @track Item = false;
    resetcheckboxhandler(event){
        this.Item = true;

}
}
unhandledpromiserejection:this error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise........error:unknown public property"label" of element <lightning-button-icon>
Hi, I am using lightningbuttonicon in lwc. while doing jest  test I am getting above error.
unhandledpromiserejection:this error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise........error:unknown public property"label" of element <lightning-button-icon>
Hi, I am using lightningbuttonicon in lwc. while doing jest  test I am getting above error.
Hello, 
I would like to get a report as a visualforce. For this I made the code:

<apex:page standardController="account"> <analytics:reportChart reportId="00O0Q000000U9CyUAK"></analytics:reportChart> </apex:page>

When adding the visualforce to a page I get the error:

"The report chart is unavailable because the report's format is not summary or matrix."

What do I have to change to make it work?
Hi,

I am worriying about the emergency requirement I got from the client. Kindly help me solving the requirement.

The requirement is, how can I convert vendor currency to home currency at the time of invoicing the client based on the conversion rates.

Let me know if any quieries and please help me with the requirement.

Regards,
Sindhu