• 10 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I don't know how to write code in Salesforce but after a lot of digging and searching, I found a possible way of adding the Case Creator as a Case Team Member every time a new Case was created. Thus, I copied and paste one in my Sandbox and made the adjustments necessary to make it work for my ORG.
It is working fine in Sandbox, but while trying to deploy it from my sandbox using Change Sets. The trigger is failing with the following error:

"The following triggers have 0% code coverage. Each trigger must have at least 1% code coverage."

As I don't do coding I don't know what I can do in order to be able to move this successfully to my production environment. Any help is really appreciated. 

Thank you,
Erica
I don't know how to write code in Salesforce but after a lot of digging and searching, I found a possible way of adding the Case Creator as a Case Team Member every time a new Case was created. Thus, I copied and paste one in my Sandbox and made the adjustments necessary to make it work for my ORG.
It is working fine in Sandbox, but while trying to deploy it from my sandbox using Change Sets. The trigger is failing with the following error:

"The following triggers have 0% code coverage. Each trigger must have at least 1% code coverage."

As I don't do coding I don't know what I can do in order to be able to move this successfully to my production environment. Any help is really appreciated. 

Thank you,
Erica