• 10 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have assigned this task to perform without code.or any installed app. I have lookup relation from contacts to Accounts. In that scenario when I lookup from contacts to accounts (it should not allow to access dupliate account) and should show error
Suppose I have Account(Parent) as a master object and Contact(child) as a child object
Account <- Contact
While accessing account records into contact object..if the account record is already present there in contact then it should pop up like "Account is already acceses"

Please have your ideas over it

I have assigned this task to perform without code.or any installed app. I have lookup relation from contacts to Accounts. In that scenario when I lookup from contacts to accounts (it should not allow to access dupliate account) and should show error
Suppose I have Account(Parent) as a master object and Contact(child) as a child object
Account <- Contact
While accessing account records into contact object..if the account record is already present there in contact then it should pop up like "Account is already acceses"

Please have your ideas over it

I also posted this on the New to Cloud Development Board ----

We would like to allow the team of a case owner to be able to "take over" a case, in the event of a case owner's absence from the office.  I know that SFDC rules are that only the case owner and those above that person in the role hierarchy are able to change the case owner ... can we put a read/write sharing rule in effect that will also allow certains groups to change ownership?