Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
<apex:page standardController="Opportunity"  renderAs="pdf">

<h1>Packing Slip</h1>

<p></p>
  <h2>Ship To</h2>
     <p><b><apex:outputText value="{!Opportunity.Account.Name}"/></b>
     <br><apex:outputText value="{!Opportunity.ia_crm__Ship_to__r.FirstName}"/><apex:outputText value=" {!Opportunity.ia_crm__Ship_to__r.LastName}"/></br>
      <br><apex:outputText value="{!Opportunity.ia_crm__Ship_to__r.MailingStreet}"/></br>
      <br><apex:outputText value="{!Opportunity.ia_crm__Ship_to__r.MailingCity}"/><apex:outputText value=", {!Opportunity.ia_crm__Ship_to__r.MailingState}"/><apex:outputText value=" {!Opportunity.ia_crm__Ship_to__r.MailingPostalCode}"/></br>
      </p> 

<p>PO #:<b><apex:outputText value=" {!Opportunity.Name}"/></b>
    <br>Order Date: <apex:outputText value=" {!Opportunity.CloseDate}"/></br>
    <br>Ship Date: <apex:outputText value=" {!TODAY()}"/></br></p>

<p></p>
<p></p>
<p></p>
<p></p>

<apex:pageBlock id="products_list">

<apex:pageblockSection title="Shipment Details" columns="3">

<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!opportunity.opportunityLineItems}"  var="prd" width="600px">

<apex:column headerValue="Product" value="{!prd.ProductCode}"/>
              <apex:column headerValue="Description" value="{!prd.Product2.Name}"/>
              <apex:column headerValue="Quantity" value="{!prd.Quantity}"/>

</apex:pageBlockTable>
    </apex:pageblockSection>
</apex:pageBlock>

</apex:page>

I have the Visualforce page above, which allows me to create a packing slip that can be printed out for some of our opportunities. However, we want the list of Opp Products to be limited to inventory only, and we want to filter out the non-inventor items from this view. 
How can I filter the apex:pageBlockTable to only include specific items?
Hi - I just stepped into the Admin role, with semi-technical experience, but I do have development resources to help once I am pointed in the right direction. 

I would like to create functionality in Salesforce (buttons or something) that allows me to send opportunity details to a third party shipping solution, Shipworks. I'm not really sure when to get started in building this type of solution. 

1. All or the order information will be entered into Salesforce (Shipping address, shipment type (FedEx, USPS, Priority, Overnight, etc) 
2. Once that is entered I want to push a button that will send the information to Shipworks and allow us to print the shipping label
3. Ideally, the shipping tracking information would be synced back to Salesforce after the label is made. 

If anyone can point me in the right direction or toward someone that has outlined something similar it would be helpful.