• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to delete notes and attachment from my custom object page. I have given full permission to parent object, but still I can't delete the Notes and attachment.
Any solution for this?

How we store file in content version object, And also retieve file from content version object.
I need to create a folder when each time a new opportunity is created in salesforce, and i have to perform actions like create, delete folders and files in those folders and display items in each folders, search file name. Please explain a solution for this problem.
I need to create a folder when each time a new opportunity is created in salesforce, and i have to perform actions like create, delete folders and files in those folders and display items in each folders, search file name. Please explain a solution for this problem.
I need to delete notes and attachment from my custom object page. I have given full permission to parent object, but still I can't delete the Notes and attachment.
Any solution for this?