• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Everyone,

As I am new to apex development. I met with a requirement where I have an apex class and i have written a soql query  which fetches list of accounts and list of its child records in a variable....There are 4 child objects for accounts....My concern is how to get object wise separate records data from the variable..and set it in wrapper class.I can use for loop inside a for loop but we are minding it as a bad practise with out using nested for loop can any one suggest me any thing..mapping account id to child records is became difficult to me...thanks in Advance....
Hi everyone,

I got struct from hours I am unable to find how to get multiple record id's from HTTP Get request i.e;

RestRequest GetRequest = RestContext.request;
        RestResponse GetResponse = RestContext.response;
        String AccountId = GetRequest.requestURI.substring(GetRequest.requestURI.lastIndexOf('/')+1);

the above is getting single record id. I want to get Multiple Record id's means of list of id's...Please help me on this..Thanks in Advance...
Hi everyone,

I got struct from hours I am unable to find how to get multiple record id's from HTTP Get request i.e;

RestRequest GetRequest = RestContext.request;
        RestResponse GetResponse = RestContext.response;
        String AccountId = GetRequest.requestURI.substring(GetRequest.requestURI.lastIndexOf('/')+1);

the above is getting single record id. I want to get Multiple Record id's means of list of id's...Please help me on this..Thanks in Advance...
Hello,

Please advise how to generate a .csv file report via apex?

What I would like to achieve is to automatically generate a .csv report file in the beginning and at the end of a working week.

Please advise how this can be achieved with an apex code?

I'll strongly appreciate if you can include an apex source code example.