• 20 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is it possible to create a LWC that could be used in a global action layout? Or is there a better way to add display text to the layout?
Hey,
I am new to Salesforce and open to any suggestions on how to complete this problem. My company would like to give our sales team a one-time commission fee if they sell certain products. I was wondering if there is a way I could do this using process builder or workflow rules. I need to figure out a way that when the opportunity is closed won and the product code starts with 'UV' that it would email the sales manager to award the salesperson with that commission.
Hey,

I was wondering if there was a way to display a message or have a pop-up window happen when using the search box for a specific term such as "mountains". 

Thanks in advance. 
Is it possible to create a LWC that could be used in a global action layout? Or is there a better way to add display text to the layout?
Hey,

I was wondering if there was a way to display a message or have a pop-up window happen when using the search box for a specific term such as "mountains". 

Thanks in advance.