• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a requirement to push data from SF to a downstream session (in near real time) - is outboound messaging the preferred mechanism for this?

Why would I NOT use outboound messaging? Why would an outbound call via apex on a trigger not be preferable to this?
Hi,
What would be the best approaches to navigating from one Org to another or viewing data from one org to another.

scenario;
2 orgs containing Accounts and Contacts (some of which are present in both orgs). I want to only have Opportunity data in one of the orgs (Org A) - but when I am in Org B I would like to be able to view Opportunity data against the Account in that Org (Org B), and when I create an Opporunity it does it in Org A 

Most important part - it respects the permissions of the users in each org.

Would a Lightning Out component accomplish this?

Hi,
What would be the best approaches to navigating from one Org to another or viewing data from one org to another.

scenario;
2 orgs containing Accounts and Contacts (some of which are present in both orgs). I want to only have Opportunity data in one of the orgs (Org A) - but when I am in Org B I would like to be able to view Opportunity data against the Account in that Org (Org B), and when I create an Opporunity it does it in Org A 

Most important part - it respects the permissions of the users in each org.

Would a Lightning Out component accomplish this?